Speaking of eating there are diets people follow that have been around for eons yet they aren’t what you’d call mainstream. They do however share a key commonality: they’re all really weird.
- Paleo (Caveman) Diet – People on the CD eat only red meat, nuts and veggies. No fruit, no dairy, no processed foods. watch eaten alive They select lean cuts of meat and balance it with veggies. Watch Paleo Caveman Diet as seen on NBC’s Nightline. People who gain weight on the CD are eating more meat than veggies and they aren’t active enough. Watch all he could eat.
- Sleeping Beauty. No fake. These people take sleeping pills and sleep for 2 – 3 days and when they wake up they’re lighter. Elvis Presley was a fan of the SB diet and look how he turned out. Nice and slim.
- The Great Masticator (stop that, you). Named after Horace Fletcher who argued that every bite of food should be chewed thirty two times. Dentists loved Fletcher. Read healthy weight loss through proper mastication of food
- Liquid Diet – Most people go on a liquid diet for weight loss. Others claim it’s a great detox. watch beer bashed Water is a huge part of this diet. A plant based liquid diet that includes juices and vegetable broths is key. Read How to Do a Liquid Diet | eHow.com
- Tapeworm Diet– One thing you cannot buy over the internet are tapeworm larvae. You swallow a tapeworm larvae, it travels down to your stomach or your intestines and nestles until junior hatches. Read Tapeworm Diet. Junior, a parasite, gobbles your excess calories as soon as its born. Family Guy – I want some ice cream People have been known to die from this so-called diet. watch die-it watch brain worms
- Breatharianism – claim they don’t eat or drink. They breathe and pray (for dear life)because spirituality, light and air fills all of their nutritious needs. They’re all dead now. Kidding. watch mr breatharian read can humans survive on air alone?
- Alcohol Diet – Credit William the Conqueror for this one. Old Will lived in the early Medieval era and didn’t like getting fat so he refused the banquet and only drank. But lo, tis rumoured that whilst drunk upon his steed, Will felleth and suffered severe abdominal damage, leading to his death. read Sleeping Beauty and Worm Diets – Thinning through history.
- graham diet– eating only bland food is a foolproof way to lose weight. You won’t want to eat much since it tastes so blah. family guy i want some graham crackers Lovely balance of foods this one.
- Fruitarians watch how to become a fruitarian The fruitarian diet includes seeds, olives and nuts. Nuts are classified as fruits because they develop from pollinated flowers. You’re not supposed to drink, not even water. 90% of a fruitarian diet is fruit. You are what you eat. watch how to get a flat stomach
- Cookie Diet– I’d put this one in the Breatharian catgegory for stupidity. Eat cookies and you will develop the body of your dreams. It worked for Cookie Monster but do you really want to turn blue and furry? watchhow to look like you lost weight
- mono diet Only one food is eaten at each meal. watch using a mono diet for internal cleansing. A mono raw food for lunch and a mixed salad at dinner. The diet insists that mixing foods confuses the brain into thinking you need to keep eating. read mono food diet perks
- Instinctive Eating. You choose whatever you want based on your instincts….problem is, what if you instinctively need a Big Mac? Watch dr assman. Read What is instinctive eating? It was developed by Guy-Claude Burger (see? look at his last name).
- The Microlivestock (insect) Diet. Insects are a source of protein. Tortillas are served with agave worms. Ants are ground up and used as a spread. Watch nucu for you too Insects use less land and feed than cattle and are cleaner than other animals. Meh. I’ll avoid the arthropods and stick to tried and true veggies. Read insects as human food.
- I Like Lions
- The Male Perspective on Marriage
- the Marquis de Sade and Social Media
- Because You’re Worth It
- Dry Drowning and Internal Suffocation Happens Easier than You’d think
- Comely Cougars and Cagey Catches
- Stupid Financial Advice that will put You in the Poor House
- Eating Insects isn’t a Foreign Delicacy
- Why not just leave her at the Altar?
- It Brightens! It Whitens! It Kills!
- A Sure-Fire Way to Lose Weight and Feel Great when You Are Way Past 20…For Real
- Growing Old with Surgery doesn’t Mean Growing Old Ungracefully
- WordPress Blog
- Penelope Trunk's Brazen Careerist
- Shit My Dad Says
- The Minimalist
- frugal for life
- Special Education Workshop: Bill 212/Anti-Bullying Laws in Ontario Education
- The Good Greatsby
- Marty Nemko's Website
- Awful Deals
- Forget the Truthn Acceptn Your Curse
- silab garza
- male survivors of sexual abuse trust
- I was a foster kid
- bryant watch
- Marilyn Forever