American Cancer Society Warns Itself Against Issues Beyond Belief
The American Cancer Society does indeed do the public a favour with ongoing discoveries about cancer research, lifestyles and products that can lead to cancer. Now its warning itself about three major issues:
- Public Relations
Twould seem the Foundation Beyond Belief (comprised of secular members, including atheists, agnostics, non-believers and the like) offered half a million dollars to the ACS for its research. The ASC’s response?
No thanks. We can’t tell the public that we take money from you non-believers.
Perhaps it’s beyond belief that the ACS won’t take a donation from the Foundation Beyond Belief. Perhaps the ACS worries that the possible negative PR fallout from taking FBB money will make people doubt the afterlife and really, that makes perfect sense: with so many of the ACS’s clients dying so often, who wants to have them questioning whether or not they at least get a kick at the can in the next life? Perhaps cancer patients are stressed enough right here without worrying about the hereafter.
No comments yet.
- The Body Beautiful Remains a Dangerous Obsession
- Why Pot Grow-Ops Should Never Be Legalized
- Is Sex Addiction Real?
- I Like Lions
- The Male Perspective on Marriage
- the Marquis de Sade and Social Media
- Because You’re Worth It
- Dry Drowning and Internal Suffocation Happens Easier than You’d think
- Comely Cougars and Cagey Catches
- Stupid Financial Advice that will put You in the Poor House
- Eating Insects isn’t a Foreign Delicacy
- Why not just leave her at the Altar?
- WordPress Blog
- Penelope Trunk's Brazen Careerist
- Shit My Dad Says
- The Minimalist
- frugal for life
- Special Education Workshop: Bill 212/Anti-Bullying Laws in Ontario Education
- The Good Greatsby
- Marty Nemko's Website
- Awful Deals
- Forget the Truthn Acceptn Your Curse
- silab garza
- male survivors of sexual abuse trust
- I was a foster kid
- bryant watch
- Marilyn Forever