Cult Phenomenon Series 1 The Breatharians and Diet Coke (again)
a very suggestible, gullible person (sucker)
- an outcast and loner (loser in life)
- weak or no family ties (daddy had boundary issues)
- transient person (homeless)
- desire for power
- Internet followers find easy, virtual access
- desire to exert power and control (bully)
- validated by the admiration and dependency of others (Blanche DuBois comes to mind)
- mentally ill or have a personality disorder (who would have guessed)
- unrealistic life plan – no job, frequently states “the Lord will provide” (unmotivated)
- secretly afraid of being “found out”
- goal is the total enslavement of victims Read Profile of Cult Leaders
The Breatharians are a group of utterly delusional people who believe they do not need food or drink to survive. They are a cult but not one that is grouped together into one creepy, old church or in a corner of northern Guyana. They have shares in Dentyne gum…just kidding. Watch Mr Breatharian. Some of their beliefs include:
- Eating has little to do with hunger or nourishment .
- Many people are drawn to food that causes physical suffering thus mirroring emotional suffering.
- Bodies don’t have to age and there doesnt have to be a time-limit on a person’s life. So all those midwestern Americans are right about Elvis.
- People only need the sustenance that comes from light nourishment. So turn on the lights and suck in those calories.
The “goddess” of the Breatharians is an aging, grey-haired woman named Jasmuheen (Ellen Greve), one of the biggest con women the world has ever known. One of her claims is that in relation to aging she has “discovered an ability that lets me “psychicly see” things on cellular, chemical, and vibrational levels.” Another claim is” I crave for some specific food item perhaps once every two weeks, and will eat the specific amount that I need, or half a mouthful if it is liquid.”And my personal favourite, “I can go for months without having anything other than a cup of tea.”Watch universal laws with jasmuheen
She was revealed as a fraud on Australian 60 Minutes in a hotel experiment. 60 Minutes holed Jasmuheen up in a comfortable hotel 24/7 without food or water. day 2: symptoms of acute dehydration, stress and high blood pressure. Jasmuheen claimed it was polluted air. day 3: she lost over 14 lbs in weight. day 4 the producers stopped the experiment since Jasmuheen was facing kidney failure. Jasmuheen’s teachings led to the deaths of 3 followers. Jasmuheen’s sensitive response was that a victim was “not coming from a place of integrity and did not have the right motivation.” watch breatharian fail jasmuheen 60 minutes
Wiley Brooks is founder of the Breatharian Institute of America. In 1983 he was reportedly observed leaving a Santa Cruz 7-Eleven with a slurpee, hot dog and twinkies. He told Colors magazine in 2003 that he periodically breaks his fasting with a cheeseburger and a cola, explaining he’s surrounded by junk culture and junk food, and that consuming them adds balance. He claims polluted people cause him to have difficulty in adjusting fully to the Breatharian diet. Hey, excuse us for farting now and then. He insists that Diet Coke is “liquid light”(He ought to read my blog . watch breatharianism – Wiley Brooks on the tomorrow show with tom snyder That said, I’m going to pick up a copy of Jasmuheen’s more ridiculous of her Breatharian books (coin toss), make a bologna sandwich and a slurpee, and settle in for a good read. watch prezi jasmuheen and the breatharians
2 Comments »
- The Body Beautiful Remains a Dangerous Obsession
- Why Pot Grow-Ops Should Never Be Legalized
- Is Sex Addiction Real?
- I Like Lions
- The Male Perspective on Marriage
- the Marquis de Sade and Social Media
- Because You’re Worth It
- Dry Drowning and Internal Suffocation Happens Easier than You’d think
- Comely Cougars and Cagey Catches
- Stupid Financial Advice that will put You in the Poor House
- Eating Insects isn’t a Foreign Delicacy
- Why not just leave her at the Altar?
- WordPress Blog
- Penelope Trunk's Brazen Careerist
- Shit My Dad Says
- The Minimalist
- frugal for life
- Special Education Workshop: Bill 212/Anti-Bullying Laws in Ontario Education
- The Good Greatsby
- Marty Nemko's Website
- Awful Deals
- Forget the Truthn Acceptn Your Curse
- silab garza
- male survivors of sexual abuse trust
- I was a foster kid
- bryant watch
- Marilyn Forever