PowerPoint is so over. An old school colleague of mine informed me about this completely cool presentation software called Prezi (www.prezi.com ). It is a little more complicated to learn initially than PPT, but it’s worth learning. Prezi gives good presentation for a number of reasons:
- it’s free!
- attractive – there are a variety of colour themes including a colour wizard
- visual networks/groupings – you can group different objects into one area using connective icons such as brackets, arrows, or other visuals
- practical – can be used during a live presentation or left online as a recording
- lots of links can be added … powerpoints, graphics, photos, movies, music, spreadsheets, word docs, slideshares, youtubes, pdfs, blogs, websites, other prezis, u name it, prezi can link it.
- prezi can be linked to virtually any software … your website, your blog, your spreadsheet, etc.
- different – than PowerPoint … haven’t we seen enough of those???
- portable – you can opt to purchase Prezi software to download your prezi onto…but it isn’t necessary, meaning there are several ways to share a prezi even without use of the internet.
Here is a sample prezi I made…
go make some nice prezis…
2 Comments »
- The Body Beautiful Remains a Dangerous Obsession
- Why Pot Grow-Ops Should Never Be Legalized
- Is Sex Addiction Real?
- I Like Lions
- The Male Perspective on Marriage
- the Marquis de Sade and Social Media
- Because You’re Worth It
- Dry Drowning and Internal Suffocation Happens Easier than You’d think
- Comely Cougars and Cagey Catches
- Stupid Financial Advice that will put You in the Poor House
- Eating Insects isn’t a Foreign Delicacy
- Why not just leave her at the Altar?
- WordPress Blog
- Penelope Trunk's Brazen Careerist
- Shit My Dad Says
- The Minimalist
- frugal for life
- Special Education Workshop: Bill 212/Anti-Bullying Laws in Ontario Education
- The Good Greatsby
- Marty Nemko's Website
- Awful Deals
- Forget the Truthn Acceptn Your Curse
- silab garza
- male survivors of sexual abuse trust
- I was a foster kid
- bryant watch
- Marilyn Forever