Harper the Evil Astronaut
Cool concept…an astronaut. What little boy didn’t want to be an astronaut before he grew into a man who was forced into a pencil-pushing “yes-man” job? But that’s another blog entirely. An astronaut is hailed as a person who does things that have never been done before…..Harper has proven in the Harper House of Horrors that he has done the same, yet these are not good accomplishments. Well, not unless you consider eroding Canadian democracy to be a good accomplishment of course.
Check this video:Stephen Harper is an Evil Astronaut
Then check this site: shitharperdid.com ( no, no…not Shit my Dad Says – for a minute there you were thinking about that site, weren’t you?)
**warning the truth is dreadfully inconvenient**
Among some of the more outstanding firsts in the Harper House of Horrors:
- Canada was the 6th largest aid donor to Malawi and biggest supplier of school books…Harper closed the Canadian embassy in Malawi and took the country (as well as 6 other African nations) off Canada’s aid priority list. See my blog Madonna and Malawi are Low on Harper’s List
- In 2010, Harper eliminated funding for Sisters in Spirit, an organization leading investigations into 600 cases of missing and murdered Canadian Aboriginal women and girls. check this video: Stephen Harper Lack of Concern for Native Women
Read my blog Harper is a Gender-Biased Name
- Speaking of our Native People: The Kelowna Accord was a $5 billion agreement to improve the quality of health and education for Canada’s First Nation’s Peoples… Harper cancelled it in 2006. video: Stephen Dion on the Kelowna Accord.
- In order to protect the profits in Big Oil Harper sabotaged global efforts involving climate change… in 2009 prominent politicians and scientists called for Canada to be removed from the Commonwealth.
- In 2008, Harper’s government plans to weaken regulations & allow corporate food producers to conduct their own safety inspections were enacted… the listeriosis meat outbreak killed 17 Canadians. Video: Short Documentary on Listeriosis Outbreak Remember the Maple Leaf meat products scandal? This is how it happened.
First. Time. Ever.
When you head to the May 2nd voting polls, make it the last.
2 Comments »
- The Body Beautiful Remains a Dangerous Obsession
- Why Pot Grow-Ops Should Never Be Legalized
- Is Sex Addiction Real?
- I Like Lions
- The Male Perspective on Marriage
- the Marquis de Sade and Social Media
- Because You’re Worth It
- Dry Drowning and Internal Suffocation Happens Easier than You’d think
- Comely Cougars and Cagey Catches
- Stupid Financial Advice that will put You in the Poor House
- Eating Insects isn’t a Foreign Delicacy
- Why not just leave her at the Altar?
- WordPress Blog
- Penelope Trunk's Brazen Careerist
- Shit My Dad Says
- The Minimalist
- frugal for life
- Special Education Workshop: Bill 212/Anti-Bullying Laws in Ontario Education
- The Good Greatsby
- Marty Nemko's Website
- Awful Deals
- Forget the Truthn Acceptn Your Curse
- silab garza
- male survivors of sexual abuse trust
- I was a foster kid
- bryant watch
- Marilyn Forever