20 Reasons to Rent Rather than Own
video: Tips on Renting an Apartment
- You don’t usually maintain the property.
- You don’t face foreclosure during a recession or if you lose your job.
- You can always move away from the neighbours if they’re jerks.
- You usually don’t pay for extras like utilities.
- You have 24 hour security watching out for you.
- If you don’t like pets (especially dogs) most apartments don’t allow them anyway.
- If you like cats and gerbils most apartments allow them.
- Rentals can be more reasonable financially than home ownership.
- You don’t invest in repairs or home improvement in a rental.
- A Landlord/Tenant Guide outlines all your rights and responsibilities without guesswork. video: How to Find an Apartment
- You’ll never be house poor.
- You can afford to rent on a single income.
- If you have the travel bug you can easily just pick up and go rent elsewhere.
- You can avoid a lease, and therefore long term committment.
- You can have a lease and therefore long term security.
- If you move in with someone and it doesn’t work out, you don’t have to sell or buy each other out.
- Your odds of meeting fun, interesting neighbours are much higher.
- You neighbours are always moving in and moving out.
- You don’t have to worry about keeping up with the Joneses.
- If you have bad credit but want to own a house, you can rent-to-own. video: Rent To Own Home Programs – 7 Good Reasons Why You Should Rent To Own Your Next Home
No comments yet.
- The Body Beautiful Remains a Dangerous Obsession
- Why Pot Grow-Ops Should Never Be Legalized
- Is Sex Addiction Real?
- I Like Lions
- The Male Perspective on Marriage
- the Marquis de Sade and Social Media
- Because You’re Worth It
- Dry Drowning and Internal Suffocation Happens Easier than You’d think
- Comely Cougars and Cagey Catches
- Stupid Financial Advice that will put You in the Poor House
- Eating Insects isn’t a Foreign Delicacy
- Why not just leave her at the Altar?
- WordPress Blog
- Penelope Trunk's Brazen Careerist
- Shit My Dad Says
- The Minimalist
- frugal for life
- Special Education Workshop: Bill 212/Anti-Bullying Laws in Ontario Education
- The Good Greatsby
- Marty Nemko's Website
- Awful Deals
- Forget the Truthn Acceptn Your Curse
- silab garza
- male survivors of sexual abuse trust
- I was a foster kid
- bryant watch
- Marilyn Forever