20 Reasons to Own Rather than Rent
- You own the property…you can landscape, barbecue, pitch a tent…
- You can’t be evicted.
- You have a financial investment and therefore a future nest egg.
- You can take out a 2nd mortgage.
- People like the status of home ownership. video: How to Buy a House
- A home is a status symbol.
- You will never have a pesky landlord.
- You can rent a room or a basement.
- You feel truly settled.
- You have an inheritance to pass onto your children. video: How Millions of Americans Will Lose Their Homes
- You can invest in home improvement and beautification.
- You can erect a fence for privacy.
- You have creative license with your interior decor.
- You can sell your house when you are in financial need.
- You can turn it over for profit. video: How to Flip a House for $5,000.00
- You can live in an upscale part of town.
- You will build home equity.video: Home Ownership Accelerator: Mortgage Magic
- A permanent neighbourhood gives you a sense of community.
- You have your own backyard.
- You have a sense of security and permanence.
No comments yet.
- The Body Beautiful Remains a Dangerous Obsession
- Why Pot Grow-Ops Should Never Be Legalized
- Is Sex Addiction Real?
- I Like Lions
- The Male Perspective on Marriage
- the Marquis de Sade and Social Media
- Because You’re Worth It
- Dry Drowning and Internal Suffocation Happens Easier than You’d think
- Comely Cougars and Cagey Catches
- Stupid Financial Advice that will put You in the Poor House
- Eating Insects isn’t a Foreign Delicacy
- Why not just leave her at the Altar?
- WordPress Blog
- Penelope Trunk's Brazen Careerist
- Shit My Dad Says
- The Minimalist
- frugal for life
- Special Education Workshop: Bill 212/Anti-Bullying Laws in Ontario Education
- The Good Greatsby
- Marty Nemko's Website
- Awful Deals
- Forget the Truthn Acceptn Your Curse
- silab garza
- male survivors of sexual abuse trust
- I was a foster kid
- bryant watch
- Marilyn Forever